Yogafly is a vinyasa yoga studio, with special emphasis on empowering our students to let their strengths, both inner and outer, shine through. Light up, lift off, and fly!
meet our team
Dumars E-RYT 200, Owner, Director, Teacher Trainer
"As a teacher, I empower my students to uncover strengths that already exist within them. Dream big, and walk right into those dreams."
Greer RYT 200, Studio Manager
"I'm passionate about helping my students discover freedom & ease in yoga."
Diulio RYT 200
"As a teacher, I want to inspire practitioners to acknowledge and expand the openness and strength that exists within them."
Rice RYT 200
"I am thankful that yoga nurtures the body and calms the mind."
Dyer RYT 200
"I will take you step-by-step into a journey of physical & energetic awakening."
Kane RYT 200
"I teach others to accept their true nature, and beyond that, to celebrate it with exuberance."
With many opportunities to find your edge, these dynamic classes will strengthen & stretch the body using a powerful sequence of flowing yoga postures. Challenge yourself to reach beyond the edges of your mind, and your mat…to fly! Open to all students, including beginners. Studio is warm. You will sweat!
A slower paced vinyasa class, allowing time to go even deeper into your yoga practice. Creative sequencing encourages connections as we find our way into the fullest expression of poses. Slower doesn’t always mean easier! Open to all students, including beginners. Studio is warm.
Yin yoga includes passive but deep postures that are held for several minutes, targeting the connective and soft tissues of the joints. Perfect to practice on days when you need extra grounding, or when your body is tired, stiff, or sore. A great compliment to your vinyasa practice.
A flow class with sequences designed especially for the pregnant body. Studio is a comfortable temperature, and all levels and stages of pregnancy are welcome.
Kids can benefit from yoga, too! Focusing on fun, play, and imagination, your child will improve his or her physical development & coordination throughout this class. Using the warrior, animals, and nature shapes that make up the playful yoga postures, children will be introduced to sun salutations, headstand, and more!
Donation-based vinyasa yoga classes taught by trainees enrolled in Yogafly's 200-hour Teacher Training program. All proceeds go toward scholarship funds for future trainees. Studio is warm.
|8-class Pass Expires in one year||$88|
|Unlimited Monthly Membership Auto-payment required||$99|
|First time students! Get twelve consecutive days of yoga for only $12!|
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks, and cash.
- Class Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and may be shared with immediate family members.
- Class Passes expire one year from purchase date.
- Membership contracts are non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be shared with immediate family members.
- Membership contracts require cancellation notice by the 15th day of the month. (For example, if you want your membership to end before November 1, please notify us by October 15.)
- Passes and membership contract plans are not valid for use with workshops or special programs.
frequently asked questions
- What can I expect?
- Vinyasa yoga is a fun, challenging, and invigorating physical practice. You can expect to try new things, sweat, breathe deeply, laugh, lose your balance, regain it, and make some friends too. In most of our classes, the room is warm.
- What does vinyasa mean?
- Vinyasa means “linking breath with movement.” This style of yoga encourages moving in time with our breath, which creates a dynamic and rhythmic practice.
- Why is the room warm?
- In most of the classes at Yogafly, we heat our studio to approximately 80 degrees. A warm room encourages students to deepen into their practice, increases the detoxifying benefits of sweating, and supports the component of power that this style of yoga encourages. We remind students to take care of their bodies by resting and drinking water as needed.
- What should I bring to class?
- Wear a fitted shirt and yoga pants or leggings, and bring a yoga mat, towel & bottle of water. (You can rent a yoga mat from us if you don’t own one.) Arrive ten minutes early to your first class to get settled. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Do I have to be flexible/thin/in great shape to do yoga? What if I’m pregnant, or injured?
- No, just come as you are, and do what you can! Yogafly aims to create an inclusive environment where all classes are for everyone. We encourage our students to listen to their bodies, do what feels good, and rest when necessary. If you are pregnant or injured, please let us know before class so that we can offer modifications to help make you more comfortable.
- I'm brand new to yoga, which classes are best for me?
- All levels are welcome in any of our classes, except the Tuesday evening level 2/3 class. For this class, it's best if you’ve been practicing for a few months.
- I can't afford to take classes, can I trade work for free yoga?
- We offer some opportunities for students interested in trading work for classes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Yogafly is located above Hamilton’s restaurant and inside Behind the Glass in downtown Auburn, Alabama
- 168 East Magnolia Avenue
1 (334) 663-4401
© 2013 Yogafly Studio. All rights reserved. Powered by Environmentally Friendly Graphics (EFG).