classes & rates
Vinyasa yoga links breath with movement to create an experience of flow. These dynamic classes teach alignment while moving through progressive sequences of postures linked together.
Hatha classes emphasize form and technique. With a focus on alignment, these grounding practices develop pose proficiency via careful attentiveness.
Level 1 are comfortably paced classes featuring basic postures and sequences. For beginners, or anyone looking for a simple, grounding practice. No experience necessary.
Level 1/2 builds on the foundation of our Level 1 classes, and is ideal for developing beginners. Some yoga exposure recommended.
Level 2 is a solid intermediate level class. You should know the Suryanamakars (sun salutations) by heart, and have good pose knowledge. Recommended 6 months minimum dedicated practice.
Fly Flow a playful approach to vinyasa yoga, this all-levels flow class invites you to connect to yourself through the rhythmic movement of your body with your breath. Come as you are and enjoy a fun sequence and playlist!
Rise & Shine this open-level class will prepare you to greet the day by offering movement and focus. Awaken with sun salutations, followed by a blend of flow- and alignment-based yoga styles. This balance between vinyasa and hatha yoga will get you moving and breathing, and will leave you feeling strong and ready for what’s ahead. All classes accompanied by music.
Yin yoga includes passive & deep postures that are held for several minutes, targeting the connective and soft tissues of the joints. Perfect to practice on days when you need extra grounding, or when your body is tired, stiff, or sore.
Vin-Yin: in this open level class, you will seek balance through gentle flow followed by yin poses.
Kundalini Yoga is an uplifting blend of spiritual and physical practices. It cultivates a strong and flexible body, while helping to clear the chatter of our minds. Students can expect strong movement, dynamic breathing techniques, meditation, and chanting.
Private Classes are available for those who want one-on-one attention to address injuries, specific alignment questions, or simply prefer the attention of a close teacher-student relationship. Also available for groups, including sororities, businesses, bridal showers, and more!
Class passes + unlimited monthly memberships are shared between our two locations. Practice where you like!
Ask us about private events and parties!
eight class pass
$100 (expires in one year)
unlimited monthly membership
$84 (3-month minimum)
- We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash.
- Class Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and may be shared with immediate family members.
- Class Passes expire one year from purchase date.
- Membership contracts are non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be shared with immediate family members.
- Membership contracts are auto-renewing & require cancellation notice by the 15th day of the month. (For example, if you want your membership to end before November 1, please notify us by October 15.)
- Passes and membership contract plans are not valid for use with workshops* or special programs.
- Workshops are non-transferable and non-refundable.