Partner yoga gives us an opportunity to add playfulness, balance, trust, and gratitude to our yoga practice and our relationships. This workshop will include traditional yoga poses modified to practice with a partner, as well as therapeutic partner acroyoga, massage, and relaxation/meditation.
- Practice and play with mirrored and two-person yoga poses where we co-create the posture
- Help each other stretch deeper, relax further, align better, and push past preconceived limits
- Learn how to support and assist each other into a deeper practice
- Develop strength and openness while deepening trust and having fun
- Deepen your understanding of yoga and develop greater awareness of yourself by practicing with a partner.
No yoga experience required: bring a partner to practice with, or come solo and meet someone new!
Tal Peretz blends Astanga, Vinyasa, Power, and Iyengar yoga with creativity and clarity, focusing on working with individual students to deepen their practice and knowledge of yoga. His classes balance between energetic and relaxing, meditative and playful, but always with a sense of kindness and humor.