Yogafly's teacher training school runs regular 200-hour programs. These programs have graduated dozens of yoga teachers from across the southeast since 2012.
- Please arrive ten minutes early so that you are on your mat and ready to begin at class start time.
- Advance registration on our website is suggested, but not required, for regularly scheduled classes. It is highly recommended for workshops + events, as space is limited.
- So that your body is balanced by the full spectrum of the practice, and to limit distractions, plan to stay until the end of class.
- We have mats available for rent, or you can bring your own.
- We are proud to provide high quality filtered water for your reusable bottles.
- If you rely on a towel for your practice, plan to bring one with you.
- Notify your teacher before class regarding any injury, or if you are pregnant. Our highly trained teachers can offer suggestions for modifications to best serve your needs.
- Avoid wearing perfume; many students are sensitive to strong scents.
- Feel free to talk quietly in the practice room, but enjoy livelier conversations outside.
- No cell phones or shoes in the practice area, please!
- We offer a limited number of karma yogi (work trade) roles. If you are interested in working in exchange for classes, contact Nicole.
- We do not offer refunds, transfers, or exchanges. As a small local business we appreciate your understanding.
We aim to create an inclusive community, where all are welcome regardless of body size, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or ability.
We offer a variety of classes to meet varying needs, and our teachers want you to feel comfortable and safe here. Feel free to reach out to us before class with specific concerns or questions.
We are also open to feedback; if you have an experience at Yogafly that makes you feel excluded or unwelcome, please let Nicole or another teacher know so that we can do better in the future.
Yogafly teachers are required to complete continuing education hours every year, so that their skills are fresh and inspired. In addition, all studio teachers receive mentoring from Nicole, and those within their first year of teaching receive close and regular guidance. This means when you show up to class, you're ensured a quality experience with a teacher who is as committed to studentship as they are to their teaching job.
We cultivate an environment supportive of continuing education for teachers by offering regular workshops and clinics that support teachers' growth after their Teacher Training graduation.
Yogafly Studio in Auburn, Alabama offers yoga teacher training, vinyasa, hatha, prenatal, and yin, classes.